WTT Rokuhan Track

  • martin soll
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2013
      I have changed direction for my Z Scale layout. This change involves use of 120mm curves (Rokuhan R011) instead of 45mm (R046), 70mm (R018), and 95mm curves (R010).

      PROBLEM: I have many 95mm curved sections, a few 45mm curved sections, a few 70mm curved sections, and not very many 120mm curved sections. Some of the un-needed items are brand new in unopened packages; others are slightly used, but I still have the original packages.

      PROPOSALS:
      1. Since all of these items sell for the same price (MSRP $9.80 for 4 sections in a package), I am hoping someone will be willing to make a trade--their 120mm curved sections for my smaller cureved sections. Each party in the trade to pay for their outgoing shipment. ANY INTEREST?
      2. If nobody interested in a trade, anyone interested in purchasing my smaller curved sections? I'm certain we can agree on a price plus buyer pays the shipping.

      My existing stock for trade or sale:
      NEW UNOPENED PACKAGES:
      3x R010 (95mm curve)
      3x R018 (70 mm curve)