Zthek SW-1 to repair

  • tpalex
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
      Hello all,

      I have a Zthek SW-1 that stopped unexpectedly to run, while trying to
      investigate the problem
      a little wire to the engine has been cut.
      During troubleshooting the loco was able to run for short times so
      nothing definitive should have happened.

      Is any handy expert here interested in taking care of this little girl
      and take it back to its normal operation? It needed maintenance anyway.
      All expenses on my side obviously.

      Thanks in advance,

      Alex