Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan Connector pin remover

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013
      Garth,

      What we can do is package these in a small padded envelope and just charge the difference in shipping. It is easy enough to do so.

      Rob

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 7:41 AM, garth.a.hamilton@... wrote:

      Rob,

      While you are covering the USA orders there are a number of us on the this list that who are not located in the USA, who might like to have this tool also.  So they need to know a post paid source .

      regards Garth

      ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Garth,

      We are handling this tool in the United States on Rokuhan's request. Any orders from US addresses for this tool will be forwarded to us.

      Rob

      On Oct 7, 2013, at 7:52 AM, garth.a.hamilton@... wrote:

       The pin insertion and removal tool is available from Rokuhan direct also  for $5.50 USD and includes shipping to any country in the world for that price.

      Here is the link to their on line shop page, at present this is the only item offered for direct purchase by Rokuhan.

      http://www.rokuhan.com/products/shop/

      regards Garth

      ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <ztrack@...> wrote:

      Mack,

      We have these in stock. They are part number A018. We are the only source for them in the US.

      The price is $5.50. Contact me offline to order.

      I thought we had them on our track site, but I don't see them. We will be posting them as well on:

      Rob

      On Oct 6, 2013, at 10:24 AM, gardenrails@... wrote:

      Where can you buy one of there?

      Mack

      Ztrack Magazine Lt d.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • yellowdogdriver

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 9, 2013
            The web interface always shows that high shipping but Rob adjusts (only charged) for the actual. Items shipped in a letter / bubble envelope may be $2 or so.

            Most web interfaces cannot easily calculate the actual shipping/mailing charges.

            But it could explain why he still has 99 out of a likely 100 ;)

            Jeff

            Sent 'from the road'

          • Lee Barry
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 10, 2013
              in regards to shipping being more than the part, if you can't pay then you don't get to play !!! Lee Barry,CEO L"Z"PMRR

              The web interface always shows that high shipping but Rob adjusts (only charged) for the actual. Items shipped in a letter / bubble envelope may be $2 or so.

              Most web interfaces cannot easily calculate the actual shipping/mailing charges.

              But it could explain why he still has 99 out of a likely 100 ;)

              Jeff

              Sent &apos;from the road&apos;
              On Oct 9, 2013, at 4:56 AM, <t.edmunds@...> wrote:

              The shipping is $9.50 on this $5.50 part?
              ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <ztrack@...> wrote:
              Garth,

              What we can do is package these in a small padded envelope and just charge the difference in shipping. It is easy enough to do so.

              Rob

              On Oct 8, 2013, at 7:41 AM, garth.a.hamilton@... wrote:
              Rob,
              While you are covering the USA orders there are a number of us on the this list that who are not located in the USA, who might like to have this tool also.  So they need to know a post paid source .

              regards Garth
              ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              Garth,

              We are handling this tool in the United States on Rokuhan&apos;s request. Any orders from US addresses for this tool will be forwarded to us.

              Rob

              On Oct 7, 2013, at 7:52 AM, garth.a.hamilton@... wrote:
               The pin insertion and removal tool is available from Rokuhan direct also  for $5.50 USD and includes shipping to any country in the world for that price.

              Here is the link to their on line shop page, at present this is the only item offered for direct purchase by Rokuhan.

              regards Garth
              ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <ztrack@...> wrote:
              Mack,

              We have these in stock. They are part number A018. We are the only source for them in the US.

              The price is $5.50. Contact me offline to order.

              I thought we had them on our track site, but I don&apos;t see them. We will be posting them as well on: