Snyder's Choo Choo Room Contest

  • soccrdad525
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013
      Hello, John from Z Central Station.

      I thought I would invite the Z Yahoo group to a fun little contest that Loren has come up with.

      Z Central Station contest thread:http://www.zcentralstation.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=25&id=16282&Itemid=212#16296

      Contest instructions are below.

      Welcome to the Snyder's Choo Choo Room Contest!

      Karin and Loren are adding a new room to their house. This room will be dedicated to their trains and modules.

      The idea is to guess the closest to when the contractor will say, I'm done with my part officially" and walk off the job after completion of the project.

      I would suggest to you, to look closely at the posted picture(s) and think carefully as to how long they think the project will take.

      The structure will be about 28 x 22, with a sloped roof, a North facing window and two French doors on the same side. The West side will have a 5x2 window for light into the new SBM addition.

      Entries can begin as soon as the contest is posted. Contest entries are not accepted after Midnight PST on Sunday October 13th, 2013.

      1 One entry PER person. Each entrant should guess the day AND hour the job is completed.

      2 Guesses can be made up till next Sunday night which gives them one week to make their guess.

      I do not know when the project will be completed, but after the entry date has passed I can give updates and additional pictures on the site. Those who guessed too early will of course realize they didn't guess close enough, but someone will be the closest no matter how soon or late the project takes to complete.

      When the project is done, I'll notify ZCS and John will then send me the entry list of names and times. Once I have the list I will match the winner with the entry and make the winner announcement on ZCS.

      The only thing I have yet to compile is the prize package along with a picture. I'll do that before I send you the current progress picture and you can post the prize picture along with the contest announcement.

      You guys (Stony & John) can guess too. The only ones who can't enter is husband and wife team of Loren and Karin :o)

      Email your Choo Choo Room Contest entry to zcs@... (John Kellett) along with the Day and time you think the Snyder's train room will be completed. Entries are closed after Midnight PST on Sunday October 13th, 2013.

      Any questions? Good Luck!