New Member

  • nsetteducato
    Message 1 of 77 , Oct 4, 2013

      I have been a Marklin HO enthusiast for many, many years but no longer have the space to enjoy operations and collection.  I am excited about building my collection of Z scale and would like to follow the group and learn more about the do's and don'ts of being a mini club member.  Looking forward to interacting and sharing.

      Nick

    • MG
      Message 77 of 77 , Oct 7, 2013
        Welcome Nick, That is exactly what I did years ago and I haven't
        missed the big trains yet.

        Manfred