Rokuhan Connector pin remover

  • gardenrails
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 2013
      Where can you buy one of there?

      Mack
    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 6, 2013
        Mack,

        We have these in stock. They are part number A018. We are the only source for them in the US.

        The price is $5.50. Contact me offline to order.

        I thought we had them on our track site, but I don't see them. We will be posting them as well on:

        Rob

        On Oct 6, 2013, at 10:24 AM, gardenrails@... wrote:

        Where can you buy one of there?

        Mack

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • garthah
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 7, 2013

           The pin insertion and removal tool is available from Rokuhan direct also  for $5.50 USD and includes shipping to any country in the world for that price.

          Here is the link to their on line shop page, at present this is the only item offered for direct purchase by Rokuhan.

          http://www.rokuhan.com/products/shop/

          regards Garth

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 7, 2013
              On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:53:55 -0400
              Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

              > Garth,
              >
              > We are handling this tool in the United States on Rokuhan's request. Any orders from US addresses for this tool will be forwarded to us.

              So you have to ship them via a friend in Japan 8-)

              Alan
            • Robert Kluz
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 7, 2013
                We actually have 99 in stock!

                Rob

                On Oct 7, 2013, at 10:16 AM, Alan Cox <alan@...> wrote:

                On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:53:55 -0400
                Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                Garth,

                We are handling this tool in the United States on Rokuhan's request. Any orders from US addresses for this tool will be forwarded to us.

                So you have to ship them via a friend in Japan 8-)

                Alan

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   z_scale-digest@yahoogroups.com
                   z_scale-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013
                    Garth,

                    What we can do is package these in a small padded envelope and just charge the difference in shipping. It is easy enough to do so.

                    Rob

                  • yellowdogdriver

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 9, 2013
                          The web interface always shows that high shipping but Rob adjusts (only charged) for the actual. Items shipped in a letter / bubble envelope may be $2 or so.

                          Most web interfaces cannot easily calculate the actual shipping/mailing charges.

                          But it could explain why he still has 99 out of a likely 100 ;)

                          Jeff

                          Sent 'from the road'

                        • Lee Barry
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 10, 2013
                            in regards to shipping being more than the part, if you can't pay then you don't get to play !!! Lee Barry,CEO L"Z"PMRR

                            The web interface always shows that high shipping but Rob adjusts (only charged) for the actual. Items shipped in a letter / bubble envelope may be $2 or so.

                            Most web interfaces cannot easily calculate the actual shipping/mailing charges.

                            But it could explain why he still has 99 out of a likely 100 ;)

                            Jeff

                            Sent &apos;from the road&apos;
                            On Oct 9, 2013, at 4:56 AM, <t.edmunds@...> wrote:

                            The shipping is $9.50 on this $5.50 part?
                            ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <ztrack@...> wrote:
                            Garth,

                            What we can do is package these in a small padded envelope and just charge the difference in shipping. It is easy enough to do so.

                            Rob

                            On Oct 8, 2013, at 7:41 AM, garth.a.hamilton@... wrote:
                            Rob,
                            While you are covering the USA orders there are a number of us on the this list that who are not located in the USA, who might like to have this tool also.  So they need to know a post paid source .

                            regards Garth
                            ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                            Garth,

                            We are handling this tool in the United States on Rokuhan&apos;s request. Any orders from US addresses for this tool will be forwarded to us.

                            Rob

                            On Oct 7, 2013, at 7:52 AM, garth.a.hamilton@... wrote:
                             The pin insertion and removal tool is available from Rokuhan direct also  for $5.50 USD and includes shipping to any country in the world for that price.

                            Here is the link to their on line shop page, at present this is the only item offered for direct purchase by Rokuhan.

                            regards Garth
                            ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <ztrack@...> wrote:
                            Mack,

                            We have these in stock. They are part number A018. We are the only source for them in the US.

                            The price is $5.50. Contact me offline to order.

                            I thought we had them on our track site, but I don&apos;t see them. We will be posting them as well on: