Re: [Z_Scale] Question

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 5, 2013
      All of my insulating gaps were done with either a dremel cutoff wheel or a jeweler's saw, filled/glued with styrene, filed to form, and then colored to match. They can be difficult to see even when you are looking for them.

      John

      Just getting started on my first Z Scale layout (I built a test track, but no layout). I think I have everything I need to get started with Rokuhan track EXCEPT, insulated rail joiners for DC blocks. I looked at the  Rokuhan website, and the only insulated joiner shown insulates both rails for a reversing loop.

      QUESTION: What is the best method to break the continuity on just one rail?

      Marty in Estacada, Oregon

    • martin soll
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 6, 2013
        Thanks to all who responded to my question about insulating rail joiners for DC block wiring using Rokuhan track.

        Several good ideas, not sure yet which one I will use when the time comes.

        Marty in Estacada, OR