Re: shapeways? Re: [Z_Scale] Z scale news New Engine from Rokuhan EF66 to be released in Dec

  • Geoffrey Harleigh Wathen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2013
      For what it's worth, I'm such a person. I'm currently working on a number of projects, but I'm always open to suggestions. I have a line of Pullman Heavyweights, that I've shared with the llst before. My next model, which should be available soon, is an FA-1 shell for the MTL F7 chassis.

      So, let me know what you'd like to see, and I'll see how fast I could turn it around.

      Best,
      Geoff Wathen.

      On Oct 5, 2013, at 2:42 AM, Thomas Habrik <thomas@...> wrote:

      > I find it difficult to find other shells in scale Z from any 3D print designer. Does anyone have some links or tipps or hints to find producers of Z scale stuff made from 3D printers?
      >
      > Thomas
      >
      > Von meinem iPad gesendet
      >
      >> Am 04.10.2013 um 01:30 schrieb "David Mummery " <d_mummery@...>:
      >>
      >> Hey Lindley and Gang,
      >>
      >> I noticed yesterday when I was ordering some N scale CTA cars that IMW has some Z shells.
      >>
      >> https://www.shapeways.com/shops/islandmodelworks
      >>
      >> I have no interest in them other then buying the CTA cars
      >> Dave
      >>
      >> Dave Mummery
      >>
      >> http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
      >> http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/
      >>
      >> Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

    • themohican2003
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2013

        Here is a Gp38 high nose shell for AZL. There additional variations in my shop as well as several car body designs.  http://shpws.me/oX1L