Sale I can't find

  • proverbs30789
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      It might have been quite a while ago but a poster here listed 2 MTL Northern Pacific GP-9. I was hoping to get a hold of that member to see if he still has the engines for sale. Thanks!

      Eric
    • garthah
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013

        If you do not find the original seller then  I have two so you can choose your road number contact em off line.

        garth.a.hamilton@...