Re: [Z_Scale] z scale convention for 2014 cancelled

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
      here we as persons in the Z scale comunity are asked to see if we can get more members into the Z scale gauge of model railroading and on decent attraction of the scale has been cancelled. I can't see why you could not give the reasons for this. As a z scale person in the eastern half of the US of A I was hoping that the next convention in 2015 could be held close to me, but I fergets, the Z scale of model railroading is 80% geared to the western railroads, hey we have some great railroads here also, NS, CSX just to name two. Oh well I couldn't make it to KC anyway. Lee barry CEO L"Z"PMRR, Bristol,Va. Z_SCALE2@....