z scale convention for 2014 cancelled

  • garthah
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
      Unfortunate turn of events for the Z scale community....

      "It’s with great disappointment that I share this news, but as the administration and owners of the NZSC, we have decided to cancel plans for the 2014 National Z Scale Convention that was schedule to be held in Kansas City, MO in May 2014. There are a number of factors that have ultimately led us to this decision. We will be communicating this more publicly on the convention website and by email to last year’s attendees very soon, but wanted to contact the core contributors to the previous conventions first.

      Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your participation in the previous two conventions.

      Best regards,
      Ben Thielemann

      NZSC Convention Coordinator

      MTL Marketing Director

      info@..."
    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
        here we as persons in the Z scale comunity are asked to see if we can get more members into the Z scale gauge of model railroading and on decent attraction of the scale has been cancelled. I can't see why you could not give the reasons for this. As a z scale person in the eastern half of the US of A I was hoping that the next convention in 2015 could be held close to me, but I fergets, the Z scale of model railroading is 80% geared to the western railroads, hey we have some great railroads here also, NS, CSX just to name two. Oh well I couldn't make it to KC anyway. Lee barry CEO L"Z"PMRR, Bristol,Va. Z_SCALE2@....

        Unfortunate turn of events for the Z scale community....

        "It’s with great disappointment that I share this news, but as the administration and owners of the NZSC, we have decided to cancel plans for the 2014 National Z Scale Convention that was schedule to be held in Kansas City, MO in May 2014. There are a number of factors that have ultimately led us to this decision. We will be communicating this more publicly on the convention website and by email to last year’s attendees very soon, but wanted to contact the core contributors to the previous conventions first.

        Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your participation in the previous two conventions.

        Best regards,
        Ben Thielemann

        NZSC Convention Coordinator

        MTL Marketing Director

        info@..."
      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
          Bad news indeed. Would definitly be interrested to know why...
          Dom

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013