RE: Missing Emails

  • garthah
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013

      go to the home page of the group and click on conversations to see what has been going on. Yahoo has changed its face so lots of things have been disrupted. Check your profile on Yahoo to see if it is still up to date with your preferences .

      start here

      regards Garth

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <sculline@...> wrote:

      I have been off the net for  2 weeks.  When I got home there were no Emails from the group.
      What did I miss or was everybody else gone at the same time?
      Ed Scullin
      Roanoke VA