Micro Trains 901/00202011 medium shanks wanted/source wanted

  • wvonkessler2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      Folks:

      I finally get to a place where I can spend some time with my Z collection, and I find out that Micro Trains has discontinued the 901/00202011 medium shank coupler, which, of course, are the only ones that will allow Marklin European prototype rolling stock to negotiate 195mm curves without the buffers binding.

      I've scoured the internet, and these appear to be unobtanium. I am therefore appealing to the community for a source of these and/or any that they may be willing to spare in exchange for cash money.

      Thanks,

      Wilson
      wvonkessler - at - comcast - dot - net