Re: [Z_Scale] New details

  • eric courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
      Microscale does not and will not make Z scale decals. They will make a minimum custom batch of 250 decals for anyone. They are super to work with and the details are amazing. Yes, I have 500 decals sets! I want to keep adding to my details and choices. Eric

      ________________________________
      From: <mailto:eric_courtney%40yahoo.com>
      Sender: mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: 02 Sep 2013 10:38:53
      To: <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] New details

      I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.  Eric

    • dpstripe
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
        It is miniatures by eric:
        http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm

        Very nice stuff.
        Dan S.

        > I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs
        > and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.
        > Eric

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
          Wow nice selection. The steam loco cabs could do well when the CN Mikes are released. Hmm a wide body cab for a GP38-2. Nice!

          Rob

          On Sep 2, 2013, at 10:53 PM, dpstripe@... wrote:

          > It is miniatures by eric:
          > http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm
          >
          > Very nice stuff.
          > Dan S.

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.zscaletrack.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • John Mui
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
            Ordered them this morning. Love widecabs.

            Sent from my iPhone

            John M