Re: [Z_Scale] New details

  • eric courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
      Microscale does not and will not make Z scale decals. They will make a minimum custom batch of 250 decals for anyone. They are super to work with and the details are amazing. Yes, I have 500 decals sets! I want to keep adding to my details and choices. Eric

      ________________________________
      From: <mailto:eric_courtney%40yahoo.com>
      Sender: mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: 02 Sep 2013 10:38:53
      To: <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] New details

      I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.  Eric

    • eric courtney
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
        Its www.miniaturesbyeric.com

        ________________________________
        On 9/2/13 1:38 PM, "mailto:eric_courtney%40yahoo.com" <mailto:eric_courtney%40yahoo.com>
        wrote:

        > I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs
        > and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.
        > Eric

      • dpstripe
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
          It is miniatures by eric:
          http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm

          Very nice stuff.
          Dan S.

          > I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs
          > and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.
          > Eric

        • Robert Kluz
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
            Wow nice selection. The steam loco cabs could do well when the CN Mikes are released. Hmm a wide body cab for a GP38-2. Nice!

            Rob

            On Sep 2, 2013, at 10:53 PM, dpstripe@... wrote:

            > It is miniatures by eric:
            > http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm
            >
            > Very nice stuff.
            > Dan S.

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            Distributor American Z Line
            Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            www.zscaletrack.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • John Mui
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
              Ordered them this morning. Love widecabs.

              Sent from my iPhone

              John M