New details

  • eric_courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
      I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.  Eric
    • ddechamp71
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
        Does Microscale make any decal for Z scale now?
        Dom

        Ce message a été envoyé depuis un terminal BlackBerry de Bouygues Telecom

        I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.  Eric

      • John & Sue Bartolotto
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
          Eric,

          What is the link?

          John

          On 9/2/13 1:38 PM, "eric_courtney@..." <eric_courtney@...>
          wrote:

          > I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs
          > and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.
          > Eric

        • eric courtney
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
            Microscale does not and will not make Z scale decals. They will make a minimum custom batch of 250 decals for anyone. They are super to work with and the details are amazing. Yes, I have 500 decals sets! I want to keep adding to my details and choices. Eric

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
              Its www.miniaturesbyeric.com

              ________________________________
              On 9/2/13 1:38 PM, "mailto:eric_courtney%40yahoo.com" <mailto:eric_courtney%40yahoo.com>
              wrote:

              > I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs
              > and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.
              > Eric

            • dpstripe
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
                It is miniatures by eric:
                http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm

                Very nice stuff.
                Dan S.

                > I have listed more new detail parts on my web page. A few enclosed steam cabs
                > and steam parts, diesel wide cab, CNR and CPR decals done by Microscale. etc.
                > Eric

              • Robert Kluz
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
                  Wow nice selection. The steam loco cabs could do well when the CN Mikes are released. Hmm a wide body cab for a GP38-2. Nice!

                  Rob

                  On Sep 2, 2013, at 10:53 PM, dpstripe@... wrote:

                  > It is miniatures by eric:
                  > http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm
                  >
                  > Very nice stuff.
                  > Dan S.

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  Distributor American Z Line
                  Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  www.ztrack.com
                  www.ztrackcenter.com
                  www.ztrackresale.com
                  www.zscaletrack.com
                  6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  Dublin OH 43016
                  (614) 764-1703

                • John Mui
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
                    Ordered them this morning. Love widecabs.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    John M