Briefcase Layout Kits In Stock

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013
      Rokuhan's briefcase layout kits are now in stock at the Z Scale Track Store. The kits come with a steel side briefcase, formed based, and instructions. The S030 over-under design also include a tunnel, tunnel portals and foam base. The kits do not include track, transformer, or scenery.

      Rokuhan has released separately an over under track set (R021) that is designed for the briefcases, but can just as easily be used stand alone or as a starting point for a larger track plan.

      A double track oval set is available now as well. The set is items R062 and has two loops and a series of turnouts connecting them. The inside loop is 195mm and the outside loop is 220mm.

      Additionally we now have in stock Rokuhan's just released 12' foot containers.

      Check out all of the offerings at

      http://www.zscaletrack.com

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • trainssd

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013
          Greg,

          The size is the same between the two. What is different is the layout 'base' within the case. The S030 has a preformed base with hill, graded track base and tunnel that allows for the over-under design. The S031 has a flat base that allows for a more freestyle approach. Rokuhan shows the S031 used for a switching layout, but I can envision it being used for a larger oval.

          Rokuhan also shows the case connected together with trains going from the over-under to the flat case for switching.

          Rob