Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New "Yahoo" WEB SOFTWARE IS GARBAGE

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 28, 2013
      # 1  useless crap is the ads, when I go to my e-mail and download the cartoons I am getting they will do nothing until the ad is display, the one with the cartoon and the one on the side graph that takes up space on my screen. I know you can have them eliminated by paying $19.99 either per month or however but when you are on a fixed income like me, SS & small VA disability check, $19.99 would make the dirrence of may my wife and I eating for a coupla nights. Sometimes I actually think about doing away with my internet completely and yank the damned power companies "Optinet" wires out of my house. The garbage on the internet is gotten to where it is not worth the $28 a month I have to pay. Lee Barry

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 30, 2013

        i can't do have the thing i could before

        ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        Not to mention it 'auto' CR in the middle of your sentence, abt 46 characters in.

        Now, the next trick is to see if it stops busting up long url's !!!

        Jeff

        Sent 'from the road'