FW: SEPTEMBER 2013 MICRONEWS

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
      Subject: SEPTEMBER 2013 MICRONEWS

      Hello,

      Attached is the September 2013 Micro-News. We are accepting orders for the
      September releases beginning tomorrow, Friday, August 30.

      Thank you,

      Norman and Alyce Rockwell

      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      www.normstrainworld.com <http://www.normstrainworld.com/>
      www.pre-size.com <http://www.pre-size.com/>
      email: grpa@...

    • martin soll
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
        Attachment????

        ________________________________
        Attached is the September 2013 Micro-News. We are accepting orders for the
        September releases beginning tomorrow, Friday, August 30.

        Thank you,

        Norman and Alyce Rockwell

        Norm's Train World
        401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
        Randolph, NE 68771-0635
        PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
        http://www.normstrainworld.com/ <http://www.normstrainworld.com/>
        http://www.pre-size.com/ <http://www.pre-size.com/>
        email: mailto:grpa%40cableone.net

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
          The forum does not allow attachments.

          Rob

          On Aug 29, 2013, at 5:27 PM, martin soll <solldesign@...> wrote:

          > Attachment????

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.zscaletrack.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • BAZ
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
            Cannot 'attach' on Yeahoo Groups. Please go to NormsTrainsWorld.com and you can see the MicroTrains September releases (FRIDAY).

            Jeff

            Sent 'from the road'