Re: [Z_Scale] Hello from Switzerland

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
      Juerg it is great hearing from you again!

      Rob

      On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

      > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
      >
      > best Regards
      > Juerg
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
      >> Dom

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • juerg.rueedi
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
        Hello Reynard

        At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
        I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o

        best Regards
        Jürg

        > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
        >
        > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
        > If so, feel free to share pictures!
        >
        > Reynard Wellman
        > http://www.micronart.com
        > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
        >
        > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
        > >
        > > best Regards
        > > Juerg
        > >
        > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
        > > > Dom

      • juerg.rueedi
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
          Thank you Rob! I hope everything is fine with you and your Family.

          best Regards
          Jürg

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

          > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
          >
          > Rob
          >
          > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
          > >
          > > best Regards
          > > Juerg
          > >
          > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
          > >>
          > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
          > >> Dom

          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          > Distributor American Z Line
          > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          > www.ztrack.com
          > www.ztrackcenter.com
          > www.ztrackresale.com
          > www.zscaletrack.com
          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
          > Dublin OH 43016
          > (614) 764-1703

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
            Hi Jurg,

            I just now viewed your videos for the first time and I want to say that if
            it gets any better than that, then I must be dreaming.

            Wonderful video you put together and between John's dioramas, Tom's
            weathering, and your photography, you have something that should make the
            rest of the modeling scales stand up and blink more than twice.

            All the best,
            Loren

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
              Hello again J�rg,

              I understand about the HO (such a rich supply of products!).
              Your video Z scale photo-journeys of John Cubbin's superb
              dioramas are very enchanting to watch. Not only that, I have
              been very pleased to see the Micron Art "Long Pratt Bridge"
              and the "Box Girder Bridge" among the photos.

              John Cubbin and I collaborated in the design of abutments for both
              types of bridges. I find John's abutments unusually rich in details.
              In addition, Loren Snyder also created very fine "high river crossing
              abutments" for the Pratt bridges. Both makers have created the best
              Z scale plaster castings you will ever see!
              Naturally, I biased ;>)

              Good railroading in your HO ventures as well, a beautiful scale
              for those with a little more space!

              Reynard
              http://www.micronart.com

              On Aug 28, 2013, at 9:12 AM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

              > Hello Reynard
              >
              > At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
              > I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o
              >
              > best Regards
              > J�rg
              >
              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
              > >
              > > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
              > > If so, feel free to share pictures!
              > >
              > > Reynard Wellman
              > > http://www.micronart.com
              > > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
              > >
              > > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
              > > >
              > > > best Regards
              > > > Juerg

            • Jeff Newburg
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                Jeurg, your videos are extraordinary, and definitely an inspiration to me as a relatively new modeler.

                Jeff Newburg
                Reading, PA

              • Alvaro Cortes
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 29, 2013
                  Jürg! Welcome back to Z scale! You are the person who makes me fall in love for this scale! Thanks a lot!!!

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                  > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
                  >
                  > Rob
                  >
                  > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                  > >
                  > > best Regards
                  > > Juerg
                  > >
                  > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                  > >>
                  > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                  > >> Dom

                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > Distributor American Z Line
                  > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  > www.ztrack.com
                  > www.ztrackcenter.com
                  > www.ztrackresale.com
                  > www.zscaletrack.com
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  > Dublin OH 43016
                  > (614) 764-1703

                • Juerg Rueedi
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
                    Alvaro, you are the Person who makes my stunning automobiles. Thanks a lot!!!

                    best Regards
                    Jürg