Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Hello from Switzerland

  • juerg.rueedi
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
      Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!

      best Regards
      Juerg

      > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
      > Dom

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
        Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!

        Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
        If so, feel free to share pictures!

        Reynard Wellman
        http://www.micronart.com
        On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

        > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
        >
        > best Regards
        > Juerg
        >
        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi J�rg, welcome back. ;-)
        > > Dom

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
          Juerg it is great hearing from you again!

          Rob

          On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

          > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
          >
          > best Regards
          > Juerg
          >
          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
          >> Dom

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.zscaletrack.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • juerg.rueedi
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
            Hello Reynard

            At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
            I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o

            best Regards
            Jürg

            > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
            >
            > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
            > If so, feel free to share pictures!
            >
            > Reynard Wellman
            > http://www.micronart.com
            > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
            >
            > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
            > >
            > > best Regards
            > > Juerg
            > >
            > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
            > > > Dom

          • juerg.rueedi
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
              Thank you Rob! I hope everything is fine with you and your Family.

              best Regards
              Jürg

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

              > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
              >
              > Rob
              >
              > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
              > >
              > > best Regards
              > > Juerg
              > >
              > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
              > >>
              > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
              > >> Dom

              > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              > Distributor American Z Line
              > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
              > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
              > www.ztrack.com
              > www.ztrackcenter.com
              > www.ztrackresale.com
              > www.zscaletrack.com
              > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
              > Dublin OH 43016
              > (614) 764-1703

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                Hi Jurg,

                I just now viewed your videos for the first time and I want to say that if
                it gets any better than that, then I must be dreaming.

                Wonderful video you put together and between John's dioramas, Tom's
                weathering, and your photography, you have something that should make the
                rest of the modeling scales stand up and blink more than twice.

                All the best,
                Loren

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                  Hello again J�rg,

                  I understand about the HO (such a rich supply of products!).
                  Your video Z scale photo-journeys of John Cubbin's superb
                  dioramas are very enchanting to watch. Not only that, I have
                  been very pleased to see the Micron Art "Long Pratt Bridge"
                  and the "Box Girder Bridge" among the photos.

                  John Cubbin and I collaborated in the design of abutments for both
                  types of bridges. I find John's abutments unusually rich in details.
                  In addition, Loren Snyder also created very fine "high river crossing
                  abutments" for the Pratt bridges. Both makers have created the best
                  Z scale plaster castings you will ever see!
                  Naturally, I biased ;>)

                  Good railroading in your HO ventures as well, a beautiful scale
                  for those with a little more space!

                  Reynard
                  http://www.micronart.com

                  On Aug 28, 2013, at 9:12 AM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

                  > Hello Reynard
                  >
                  > At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
                  > I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:
                  >
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY
                  >
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o
                  >
                  > best Regards
                  > J�rg
                  >
                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
                  > >
                  > > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
                  > > If so, feel free to share pictures!
                  > >
                  > > Reynard Wellman
                  > > http://www.micronart.com
                  > > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                  > > >
                  > > > best Regards
                  > > > Juerg

                • Jeff Newburg
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                    Jeurg, your videos are extraordinary, and definitely an inspiration to me as a relatively new modeler.

                    Jeff Newburg
                    Reading, PA

                  • Alvaro Cortes
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 29, 2013
                      Jürg! Welcome back to Z scale! You are the person who makes me fall in love for this scale! Thanks a lot!!!

                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                      > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
                      >
                      > Rob
                      >
                      > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                      > >
                      > > best Regards
                      > > Juerg
                      > >
                      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                      > >>
                      > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                      > >> Dom

                      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                      > Distributor American Z Line
                      > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                      > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                      > www.ztrack.com
                      > www.ztrackcenter.com
                      > www.ztrackresale.com
                      > www.zscaletrack.com
                      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                      > Dublin OH 43016
                      > (614) 764-1703

                    • Juerg Rueedi
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
                        Alvaro, you are the Person who makes my stunning automobiles. Thanks a lot!!!

                        best Regards
                        Jürg