Re: Hello from Switzerland

  • ronaldjhurley
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 25, 2013
      Great to see your name Jurg! (sorry I can't find umlaut!)

      You and your photos have been an inspiration to me over the years.

      Let's have many more!

      ron

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

      > Jürg, thanks for checking back in to the next 'generation Z scale'. I will miss you this week on my trip to Liechtenstein.
      >

      > Jeff
      > SF Bay Area Z
      >
      > Sent 'from the road'
      >
      > On Aug 25, 2013, at 7:39 AM, "juerg.rueedi" <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hello Friends
      > >
      > > Just want to say that I'm still alive :-)
      > >
      > > Greetings from Switzerland
      > >
      > > Jürg
      > >
      > > www.zscalegallery.com
      > > www.rosetown.ch

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
        Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
        Dom

      • juerg.rueedi
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
          Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!

          best Regards
          Juerg

          > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
          > Dom

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
            Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!

            Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
            If so, feel free to share pictures!

            Reynard Wellman
            http://www.micronart.com
            On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

            > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
            >
            > best Regards
            > Juerg
            >
            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi J�rg, welcome back. ;-)
            > > Dom

          • Robert Kluz
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
              Juerg it is great hearing from you again!

              Rob

              On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

              > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
              >
              > best Regards
              > Juerg
              >
              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
              >> Dom

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              Distributor American Z Line
              Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
              InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              www.zscaletrack.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703

            • juerg.rueedi
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                Hello Reynard

                At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
                I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o

                best Regards
                Jürg

                > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
                >
                > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
                > If so, feel free to share pictures!
                >
                > Reynard Wellman
                > http://www.micronart.com
                > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
                >
                > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                > >
                > > best Regards
                > > Juerg
                > >
                > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                > > > Dom

              • juerg.rueedi
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                  Thank you Rob! I hope everything is fine with you and your Family.

                  best Regards
                  Jürg

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                  > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
                  >
                  > Rob
                  >
                  > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                  > >
                  > > best Regards
                  > > Juerg
                  > >
                  > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                  > >>
                  > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                  > >> Dom

                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > Distributor American Z Line
                  > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  > www.ztrack.com
                  > www.ztrackcenter.com
                  > www.ztrackresale.com
                  > www.zscaletrack.com
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  > Dublin OH 43016
                  > (614) 764-1703

                • Loren Snyder
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                    Hi Jurg,

                    I just now viewed your videos for the first time and I want to say that if
                    it gets any better than that, then I must be dreaming.

                    Wonderful video you put together and between John's dioramas, Tom's
                    weathering, and your photography, you have something that should make the
                    rest of the modeling scales stand up and blink more than twice.

                    All the best,
                    Loren

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                      Hello again J�rg,

                      I understand about the HO (such a rich supply of products!).
                      Your video Z scale photo-journeys of John Cubbin's superb
                      dioramas are very enchanting to watch. Not only that, I have
                      been very pleased to see the Micron Art "Long Pratt Bridge"
                      and the "Box Girder Bridge" among the photos.

                      John Cubbin and I collaborated in the design of abutments for both
                      types of bridges. I find John's abutments unusually rich in details.
                      In addition, Loren Snyder also created very fine "high river crossing
                      abutments" for the Pratt bridges. Both makers have created the best
                      Z scale plaster castings you will ever see!
                      Naturally, I biased ;>)

                      Good railroading in your HO ventures as well, a beautiful scale
                      for those with a little more space!

                      Reynard
                      http://www.micronart.com

                      On Aug 28, 2013, at 9:12 AM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

                      > Hello Reynard
                      >
                      > At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
                      > I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:
                      >
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY
                      >
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o
                      >
                      > best Regards
                      > J�rg
                      >
                      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
                      > >
                      > > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
                      > > If so, feel free to share pictures!
                      > >
                      > > Reynard Wellman
                      > > http://www.micronart.com
                      > > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                      > > >
                      > > > best Regards
                      > > > Juerg

                    • Jeff Newburg
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                        Jeurg, your videos are extraordinary, and definitely an inspiration to me as a relatively new modeler.

                        Jeff Newburg
                        Reading, PA

                      • Alvaro Cortes
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 29, 2013
                          Jürg! Welcome back to Z scale! You are the person who makes me fall in love for this scale! Thanks a lot!!!

                          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                          > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
                          >
                          > Rob
                          >
                          > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                          > >
                          > > best Regards
                          > > Juerg
                          > >
                          > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                          > >>
                          > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                          > >> Dom

                          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                          > Distributor American Z Line
                          > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                          > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                          > www.ztrack.com
                          > www.ztrackcenter.com
                          > www.ztrackresale.com
                          > www.zscaletrack.com
                          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                          > Dublin OH 43016
                          > (614) 764-1703

                        • Juerg Rueedi
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
                            Alvaro, you are the Person who makes my stunning automobiles. Thanks a lot!!!

                            best Regards
                            Jürg