Hello from Switzerland

  • juerg.rueedi
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 25, 2013
      Hello Friends

      Just want to say that I'm still alive :-)

      Greetings from Switzerland

      Jürg

      www.zscalegallery.com
      www.rosetown.ch
    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 25, 2013
        Jürg, thanks for checking back in to the next 'generation Z scale'. I will miss you this week on my trip to Liechtenstein.

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z

        Sent 'from the road'

        On Aug 25, 2013, at 7:39 AM, "juerg.rueedi" <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

        > Hello Friends
        >
        > Just want to say that I'm still alive :-)
        >
        > Greetings from Switzerland
        >
        > Jürg
        >
        > www.zscalegallery.com
        > www.rosetown.ch

      • ronaldjhurley
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 25, 2013
          Great to see your name Jurg! (sorry I can't find umlaut!)

          You and your photos have been an inspiration to me over the years.

          Let's have many more!

          ron

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

          > Jürg, thanks for checking back in to the next 'generation Z scale'. I will miss you this week on my trip to Liechtenstein.
          >

          > Jeff
          > SF Bay Area Z
          >
          > Sent 'from the road'
          >
          > On Aug 25, 2013, at 7:39 AM, "juerg.rueedi" <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hello Friends
          > >
          > > Just want to say that I'm still alive :-)
          > >
          > > Greetings from Switzerland
          > >
          > > Jürg
          > >
          > > www.zscalegallery.com
          > > www.rosetown.ch

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
            Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
            Dom

          • juerg.rueedi
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
              Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!

              best Regards
              Juerg

              > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
              > Dom

            • Reynard Wellman
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
                Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!

                Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
                If so, feel free to share pictures!

                Reynard Wellman
                http://www.micronart.com
                On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

                > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                >
                > best Regards
                > Juerg
                >
                > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi J�rg, welcome back. ;-)
                > > Dom

              • Robert Kluz
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 26, 2013
                  Juerg it is great hearing from you again!

                  Rob

                  On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

                  > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                  >
                  > best Regards
                  > Juerg
                  >
                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                  >> Dom

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  Distributor American Z Line
                  Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                  www.ztrack.com
                  www.ztrackcenter.com
                  www.ztrackresale.com
                  www.zscaletrack.com
                  6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  Dublin OH 43016
                  (614) 764-1703

                • juerg.rueedi
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                    Hello Reynard

                    At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
                    I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o

                    best Regards
                    Jürg

                    > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
                    >
                    > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
                    > If so, feel free to share pictures!
                    >
                    > Reynard Wellman
                    > http://www.micronart.com
                    > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
                    >
                    > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                    > >
                    > > best Regards
                    > > Juerg
                    > >
                    > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                    > > > Dom

                  • juerg.rueedi
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                      Thank you Rob! I hope everything is fine with you and your Family.

                      best Regards
                      Jürg

                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                      > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
                      >
                      > Rob
                      >
                      > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                      > >
                      > > best Regards
                      > > Juerg
                      > >
                      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                      > >>
                      > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                      > >> Dom

                      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                      > Distributor American Z Line
                      > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                      > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                      > www.ztrack.com
                      > www.ztrackcenter.com
                      > www.ztrackresale.com
                      > www.zscaletrack.com
                      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                      > Dublin OH 43016
                      > (614) 764-1703

                    • Loren Snyder
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                        Hi Jurg,

                        I just now viewed your videos for the first time and I want to say that if
                        it gets any better than that, then I must be dreaming.

                        Wonderful video you put together and between John's dioramas, Tom's
                        weathering, and your photography, you have something that should make the
                        rest of the modeling scales stand up and blink more than twice.

                        All the best,
                        Loren

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                          Hello again J�rg,

                          I understand about the HO (such a rich supply of products!).
                          Your video Z scale photo-journeys of John Cubbin's superb
                          dioramas are very enchanting to watch. Not only that, I have
                          been very pleased to see the Micron Art "Long Pratt Bridge"
                          and the "Box Girder Bridge" among the photos.

                          John Cubbin and I collaborated in the design of abutments for both
                          types of bridges. I find John's abutments unusually rich in details.
                          In addition, Loren Snyder also created very fine "high river crossing
                          abutments" for the Pratt bridges. Both makers have created the best
                          Z scale plaster castings you will ever see!
                          Naturally, I biased ;>)

                          Good railroading in your HO ventures as well, a beautiful scale
                          for those with a little more space!

                          Reynard
                          http://www.micronart.com

                          On Aug 28, 2013, at 9:12 AM, juerg.rueedi wrote:

                          > Hello Reynard
                          >
                          > At the Moment I'm more into HO Scale but my Dream is to finish my Z scale Rosetown Layout one time.
                          > I've two Z scale Videos on Youtube:
                          >
                          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFg1Z1OvaY
                          >
                          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktM6ICUc5o
                          >
                          > best Regards
                          > J�rg
                          >
                          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hey Juerg! Nice to see you chatting in the Z forum again!
                          > >
                          > > Are you still putting together those beautiful Z scale dioramas?
                          > > If so, feel free to share pictures!
                          > >
                          > > Reynard Wellman
                          > > http://www.micronart.com
                          > > On Aug 26, 2013, at 1:05 PM, juerg.rueedi wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                          > > >
                          > > > best Regards
                          > > > Juerg

                        • Jeff Newburg
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 28, 2013
                            Jeurg, your videos are extraordinary, and definitely an inspiration to me as a relatively new modeler.

                            Jeff Newburg
                            Reading, PA

                          • Alvaro Cortes
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 29, 2013
                              Jürg! Welcome back to Z scale! You are the person who makes me fall in love for this scale! Thanks a lot!!!

                              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                              > Juerg it is great hearing from you again!
                              >
                              > Rob
                              >
                              > On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, juerg.rueedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > > Thank's for the warm welcome Friends!
                              > >
                              > > best Regards
                              > > Juerg
                              > >
                              > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@> wrote:
                              > >>
                              > >> Hi Jürg, welcome back. ;-)
                              > >> Dom

                              > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                              > Distributor American Z Line
                              > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                              > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                              > www.ztrack.com
                              > www.ztrackcenter.com
                              > www.ztrackresale.com
                              > www.zscaletrack.com
                              > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                              > Dublin OH 43016
                              > (614) 764-1703

                            • Juerg Rueedi
                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
                                Alvaro, you are the Person who makes my stunning automobiles. Thanks a lot!!!

                                best Regards
                                Jürg