Exhibit Your Layout – Central Coast RR Festival (CA)

  • Bob Chaparro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      The Central Coast Railroad Festival ( http://ccrrf.com/
      <http://ccrrf.com/> ) will take place October 10-14, 2013
      (Thursday-Monday) in San Luis Obispo County and Northern Santa Barbara
      County.

      As was done in 2010, 2011 and 2012, I will organize a self-guided layout
      tour as part of the Festival. We had nineteen model railroads and
      garden railroads on tour last year and hope to have these plus some new
      railroads this year.

      If you live in San Luis Obispo County or Northern Santa Barbara County I
      would like you to consider opening your railroad as part of the tour.

      Participating in a layout tour is a great way to share your work and
      meet your fellow model railroaders. You've probably worked hard on
      your railroad so you might as well get some recognition from people who
      will appreciate your efforts.

      All you need to do is operate your trains and chat with visitors. I
      will do all the planning and publicity, as I have done for thirty-nine
      previously tours since 2006, including the 2008 NMRA National
      Convention, the 2008 Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society,
      several NMRA regional conventions and the upcoming 33rd National Narrow
      Gauge Convention.

      Please contact me OFF LIST at chiefbobbb@...
      <mailto:chiefbobbb@...> if you are interested or just have
      questions before committing to the tour.

      Thank you.

      Bob Chaparro

      (Chiefbobbb at Verizon dot net)

      Model Railroads of Southern California

      P.S.: I will be organizing the layout tour for the Pacific Coast
      Region/NMRA annual convention in San Luis Obispo next spring so keep
      this in mind as an opportunity to show your railroad, also.

      +++++

      Other Scheduled Tours

      National Narrow Gauge Convention – Aug. 27 to Sept. 1

      Banning Train Festival – October 19 & 20

      Pacific Coast Region/NMRA (San Luis Obispo area) – April 30 - May 4,
      2014