Re: AZL Nickel Plate Mikados Now Available Direct

  • rgminutillo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2013
      Double-heading is a little different than a straight nose-to-rolling stock push/pull configuration. Nevertheless, either way, I'm sure it work well in a straight line setup. But 'pull it out' will probably be my long term choice; too tempting otherwise to try to use it.

      BTW, a diagram or instruction sheet indicating that choice would have been nice to have.

      It is a sharp looking loco, though...

      RGM