Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL Nickel Plate Mikados Now Available Direct

  • BAZ
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
      Could be like märklin's where it is a completely non-functional blob !

      Easily modified and to be honest *extremely* few are going to use the front coupler. Good decision on AZL's part to at least include it *and* let users modify as needed.

      Jeff

      Sent 'from the road'

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Jeff Newburg <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

      > Why would AZL make it like that? Seems bizarre.
      > Jeff N.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • rgminutillo
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2013
        Double-heading is a little different than a straight nose-to-rolling stock push/pull configuration. Nevertheless, either way, I'm sure it work well in a straight line setup. But 'pull it out' will probably be my long term choice; too tempting otherwise to try to use it.

        BTW, a diagram or instruction sheet indicating that choice would have been nice to have.

        It is a sharp looking loco, though...

        RGM