Re: [Z_Scale] Re: An exciting announcement...

  • David Mummery
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 17, 2013
      I second Garth's wish!
      Dave

      Dave Mummery

      http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
      http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

      From: Garth <garth.a.hamilton@...>
      Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:12:25
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: An exciting announcement...

      I would like to see a boat tail skirted observation car to match mtl smooth sides

      cheerz Garth

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> , "Loren Snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      > Geoff,
      >
      > I believe folks would love to see a drop center flat car for carrying heavy
      > loads. Why not give that a try?
      > Loren

    • Jeff Thompson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
        HI Geoff -

        Since you were asking for suggestions on cars to produce:

        http://www.johnstownamerica.com/Dynastack.htm

        These are the coolest intermodal cars I have ever seen (and then only once,
        since they are so new).

        Jeff T.