Re: Rokuhan News

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 16, 2013
      Pricing from Hobby Search in Japan is

      191.53 for add on 5 car set with power car
      59.01 for add on set with two cars to fill empty slot in original 4 car set case
      8.08 for light board for these cars

      These sets have not hit the Intermountain new releases list yet on their site. but the starter sets have shown up on the monthly news sheet from Intermountain so maybe next month and they should be here in November.

      regards Garth

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

      > ce sets I like the blue best; hmm wonder what the price will be. Rokuhan and expensive means the same I guess. It is probably out of my tax bracket anyway.

    • martin soll
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 21
        Yes, that is what I'm looking for in Z Scale, though not a "track set"-----just the double crossover.

        On Monday, August 21, 2017 4:12 PM, "Robert Kluz ztrack@... [z_scale]" wrote:

        Marty I am researching and yes it is. See this image. It is Kato’s double cross over track set. It is the same as Rokuhan’s.

        If you are looking for something different, please explain. I will research. We are the distributor for Rokuhan and now all of their products, including what is upcoming.

        Rob