Re: Rokuhan News

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 16, 2013
      Pricing from Hobby Search in Japan is

      191.53 for add on 5 car set with power car
      59.01 for add on set with two cars to fill empty slot in original 4 car set case
      8.08 for light board for these cars

      These sets have not hit the Intermountain new releases list yet on their site. but the starter sets have shown up on the monthly news sheet from Intermountain so maybe next month and they should be here in November.

      regards Garth