Re: Rokuhan Track

  • Richard E. Morrical, PE
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 15, 2013
      I used cork sheet from Joanne Fabrics and cut on a bevel with a razor
      blade. I can't say how much it deadens the sound. Locos are
      surprisingly noisy for their size.

      I like the idea of the sanded grout. How does one apply?

      Rich Morrical
    • Robert Kluz
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 26, 2013
        Correct AZL is planning on releasing CN Mikados. There are four different road numbers. They are sharp looking locos!

        Rob