Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan Track

  • David Mummery
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 14, 2013
      I use the David K Smith method, double sided automotive tape the track to foam board.
      I've found that even the fine ballast is too large and use sanded grout to blend the track to the foam board.
      Dave
      Dave Mummery

      http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
      http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

      From: gardenrails <gardenrails@...>
      Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:22:41
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan Track

      I am building a 30" x 66" layout using Rokuhan Track. I am looking for a recommendation on some type of material to put under the track to deaden the sound. I have "N" scale cork road bed but I think I am looking for something a little thinner.

      Also, do people that use the Rokuhan or Micro Trains track typically ballast the track or may be just add a little ballast down the sides?

      Mack Canady
      Greensboro, NC
    • Robert Kluz
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 26, 2013
        Correct AZL is planning on releasing CN Mikados. There are four different road numbers. They are sharp looking locos!

        Rob