Locomotive current demands (Uploading files)

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hey Guys,

      There are two ways to go about this. The first is the easiest, when you
      post your results to the list, make sure that the title is obvious like
      "Locomotive Current Draw Results"

      Since Onelist.com archives all of our wise postings, anyone can use the
      Search function on the archives to find the results.

      The second way is the most professional and organized, creating a file and
      uploading it to the Files section of Z_Scale on Onelist.com.

      Observation: I have the distinct impression that few of the list members
      have explored the Z_Scale area on onelist.com. I invite everyone to take
      the time to check out the different functions and the files that I have
      uploaded for common use.

      http://www.onelist.com/files/z_scale/

      If you consult the files area, you will see the following
      FAQFrequentlyAskedQuestions
      Whos, Whys, Whats and Hows jmac_han 09/24/99

      Click on this link and you will have a page that offers an upload function.
      You can upload any file type to this area. If you take the time to save
      your text file in html format, you can upload a version that web browsers
      can read. Hint: make sure that you describe the information contained in
      the file in the field under the filename field. You can use the browse
      function to find the file on your computer.

      Enjoy,
      Jeffrey MacHan