Re: [Z_Scale] Cast your vote for Z scale

  • Chuck Gaskill
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 8 6:00 PM
      voted

      Chuck Gaskill

      On Aug 8, 2013, at 1:28 PM, "Jeff Faust" <jfaust42@...> wrote:

      > Many of you may recall the small Z scale layout I built over the winter:
      >
      > http://makezine.com/2013/06/19/bringing-a-classic-marklin-z-scale-model-railroad-to-life-with-arduino/
      >
      > I have entered the finished layout in a competition that pays the winner's expenses to exhibit at World Maker Faire in New York next month. (This is the only train-related entry in a field of about 60.) Voting is now open to narrow the field to ten finalists, from which the winner will be selected by the judges.
      >
      > http://review.wizehive.com/voting/view/makermedia2013/15849/1367919/0
      >
      > I would appreciate your vote. Help me share Z scale with a large, non-railroad audience! Thanks!
      >
      > --Jeff

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 9 4:57 AM
        Jeff the layout looks great!

        Voted!!!

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        www.zscaletrack.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Jeff Newburg
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 9 5:01 AM
          Got my vote – nice work!

          Jeff N.

        • David George
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 9 9:07 AM
            DONE.
            Mister Dave

          • Jeff Faust
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 10 8:44 AM
              Voting continues until Tuesday. Thank you, everyone!

              --Jeff

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Faust" <jfaust42@...> wrote:

              > Many of you may recall the small Z scale layout I built over the winter:
              >
              > http://makezine.com/2013/06/19/bringing-a-classic-marklin-z-scale-model-railroad-to-life-with-arduino/
              >
              > I have entered the finished layout in a competition that pays the winner's expenses to exhibit at World Maker Faire in New York next month. (This is the only train-related entry in a field of about 60.) Voting is now open to narrow the field to ten finalists, from which the winner will be selected by the judges.
              >
              > http://review.wizehive.com/voting/view/makermedia2013/15849/1367919/0
              >
              > I would appreciate your vote. Help me share Z scale with a large, non-railroad audience! Thanks!
              >
              > --Jeff

            • Forest B
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 10 10:07 AM
                Vote casted, Good Luck

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Faust" <jfaust42@...> wrote:

                > Voting continues until Tuesday. Thank you, everyone!
                >
                > --Jeff
                >

                > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Faust" <jfaust42@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Many of you may recall the small Z scale layout I built over the winter:
                > >
                > > http://makezine.com/2013/06/19/bringing-a-classic-marklin-z-scale-model-railroad-to-life-with-arduino/
                > >
                > > I have entered the finished layout in a competition that pays the winner's expenses to exhibit at World Maker Faire in New York next month. (This is the only train-related entry in a field of about 60.) Voting is now open to narrow the field to ten finalists, from which the winner will be selected by the judges.
                > >
                > > http://review.wizehive.com/voting/view/makermedia2013/15849/1367919/0
                > >
                > > I would appreciate your vote. Help me share Z scale with a large, non-railroad audience! Thanks!
                > >
                > > --Jeff

              • Dave Mummery
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 10 10:09 AM
                  VOTED and looks great!!