Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan News

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 6, 2013
      ce sets I like the blue best; hmm wonder what the price will be. Rokuhan and expensive means the same I guess. It is probably out of my tax bracket anyway.

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 21
        Yes, that is what I'm looking for in Z Scale, though not a "track set"-----just the double crossover.

        On Monday, August 21, 2017 4:12 PM, "Robert Kluz ztrack@... [z_scale]" wrote:

        Marty I am researching and yes it is. See this image. It is Kato’s double cross over track set. It is the same as Rokuhan’s.

        If you are looking for something different, please explain. I will research. We are the distributor for Rokuhan and now all of their products, including what is upcoming.

        Rob