Re: LIRR Layout in Z Scale Update as of Aug 13

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
      Jeff,

      Try going to the Trainboard website, and under the Forums section look for Z scale and then search for LIRR in Z scale. That should do it.

      John

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

      > This link doesn’t seem to work.

    • Jeff Newburg
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
        Got it, thanks John

        --- In mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

        > This link doesn’t seem to work.

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
          John it is looking great!!! Love the Harbor coil car.

          Rob

          On Aug 5, 2013, at 11:38 AM, John <jsbart09@...> wrote:

          > All here is the latest on my LIRR layout in Z scale.
          >
          > Enjoy!
          >
          > John
          >
          > http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ale/page23

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
          InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.zscaletrack.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • John
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
            Rob et all,

            Thanks!

            John

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

            > John it is looking great!!! Love the Harbor coil car.
            >
            > Rob
            >

            > On Aug 5, 2013, at 11:38 AM, John <jsbart09@...> wrote:
            >
            > > All here is the latest on my LIRR layout in Z scale.
            > >
            > > Enjoy!
            > >
            > > John
            > >
            > > http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ale/page23

            > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            > Distributor American Z Line
            > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
            > www.ztrack.com
            > www.ztrackcenter.com
            > www.ztrackresale.com
            > www.zscaletrack.com
            > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
            > Dublin OH 43016
            > (614) 764-1703

          • Bryan Keyser
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
              John,

              As I've told you over on Trainboard, it looks outstanding. I hope to have a
              chance to see it up close one day soon.

              Bryan