LIRR Layout in Z Scale Update as of Aug 13

  • John
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
      All here is the latest on my LIRR layout in Z scale.

      Enjoy!

      John

      http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ale/page23
    • Jeff Newburg
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
        This link doesn’t seem to work.

      • John
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
          Jeff,

          Try going to the Trainboard website, and under the Forums section look for Z scale and then search for LIRR in Z scale. That should do it.

          John

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
            Got it, thanks John

            --- In mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

            > This link doesn’t seem to work.

          • Robert Kluz
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
              John it is looking great!!! Love the Harbor coil car.

              Rob

              On Aug 5, 2013, at 11:38 AM, John <jsbart09@...> wrote:

              > All here is the latest on my LIRR layout in Z scale.
              >
              > Enjoy!
              >
              > John
              >
              > http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ale/page23

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              Distributor American Z Line
              Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
              InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              www.zscaletrack.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703

            • John
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
                Rob et all,

                Thanks!

                John

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

                > John it is looking great!!! Love the Harbor coil car.
                >
                > Rob
                >

                > On Aug 5, 2013, at 11:38 AM, John <jsbart09@...> wrote:
                >
                > > All here is the latest on my LIRR layout in Z scale.
                > >
                > > Enjoy!
                > >
                > > John
                > >
                > > http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/sho ... ale/page23

                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                > Distributor American Z Line
                > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                > InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer
                > www.ztrack.com
                > www.ztrackcenter.com
                > www.ztrackresale.com
                > www.zscaletrack.com
                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                > Dublin OH 43016
                > (614) 764-1703

              • Bryan Keyser
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
                  John,

                  As I've told you over on Trainboard, it looks outstanding. I hope to have a
                  chance to see it up close one day soon.

                  Bryan