Re: [Z_Scale] NEW Z SCALE YARD SWITCHER

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2013
      how do I open this "power max folder"

      ________________________________
      From: sea_rails <harbormaster@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 2:07 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] NEW Z SCALE YARD SWITCHER

      Hi,

      A PDF of the release of the new EMD Model 40 0-4-0 diesel yard switcher is in the PowerMAX! folder.

      There are photos of the two UNIT TRAINS (Smelter Cauldron cars and Tipper Ore Cars) included in the PDF.

      Thanks for looking!

      There is a Special Introductory Pre-Release purchase price available now.

      The PowerMAX! Team
      Jim, Scott, Tom and Marshall

    • Garth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
        you navigate to this url the hom page on yahoo of this group

        then log in to yahoo
        then on left side you click on files
        then go done the list to power max and click on that

        when that page opens you will see a file name starting with emd and endingpr.pdf click on that and the file should download to your computer and then depending on you os you may have to go to your downloads to open it or it may open automatically if you have the adobe pdf reader installed and set up on your browser. other wise you can google searails and go the web site and look at it there.

        cheerz Garth

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

        > how do I open this "power max folder"

      • Garth
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
          first you need to go to the home page of this group on yahoo

          you might have to sign in

          once you reach the home page look in the list under Home on left side of screen for "Files and click on that.

          Once you reach the list of files go down the list to Power Max and click on that.

          Tthe starts with EMD and ends with pr.pdf click on that and it should download to your computer.

          depending on shat OS you are using you may have to find it in your download folder on your computer and click to open the file, but you also need to have the adobe PDF reader installed on you r computer and connected as an add on to tyour browser.

          if all fails go to searails.com and view it there.