AZL B&O passenger cars 4 sale

  • sj_baz_man
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
      In my over zealous bid to get Baltimore & Ohio passenger cars for the Chessie woman, long since sold out, she actually has secretly had them all the time !

      So, your luck. I have two Coaches available:

      71710-1 Paired window Coach #4661
      71710-2 Paired window Coach #4534

      You can see them here:
      http://www.americanzline.com/pullman-heavyweight-passenger/baltimore-ohio/

      Same price: $50 each and I'll cover shipping. PayPal or Check.

      Reply on the forum, I'll work out the contact.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z
    • John Mui
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
        I want them

        Sent from my iPhone

        John M

        On Aug 2, 2013, at 2:20 AM, "sj_baz_man" <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > I'll
      • BAZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
          K John, I'll get a hold of ya. Busy moving the office today so hang on.

          Jeff

          Sent 'from the road'

          On Aug 2, 2013, at 2:02 AM, John Mui <jmui@...> wrote:

          > I want them