New Rokuhan Locomotive previewed on You Tube

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Z_9wP-hIjIE

      this video shows pre production models of their new EF66 due for delivery in Nov 2013

      It will have constant lighting and is shown pulling a rake of container cars (14) and then on 4% grade with a long string of passenger cars. (14) Looks like lots of pulling power.

      looks like a real winner.

      regards Garth
    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        WOW!! That is one powerful loco! Just imagine if they make a US loco!!

        John

        On 7/30/13 9:49 PM, "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

        > https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Z_9wP-hIjIE
        >
        > this video shows pre production models of their new EF66 due for delivery in
        > Nov 2013
        >
        > It will have constant lighting and is shown pulling a rake of container cars
        > (14) and then on 4% grade with a long string of passenger cars. (14) Looks
        > like lots of pulling power.
        >
        > looks like a real winner.
        >
        > regards Garth

      • Don Avila
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
          I asked Tony that exact question when he was in Atlanta. Never got a
          definitive answer.

          ...don