Re: Marklin 8104 locomotive

  • Ralph Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      This loco 8104 was not available separately but is the same as 8895 painted in different colors .     You can find these in the 1986/87 catalogue.
      Ralph

    • Ben en Grietje Leoné
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
        If you look-up the exploded view of this locomotive you’ll find a
        different one
        81562 should be the correct view although it isn’t with any numbers in the
        view
        GreetZZ Ben

        Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan