Re: Rokuhan track

  • smholt1487
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 27, 2013
      There is some differences in the trackheight. I did some measumerements some years ago, you can find it here(Only MTL, Märklin and Peco):

      http://www.platelayer.com/z-scale-track-dimensions.aspx

      I combine all 3 types, and I have also used some Rokuhan turnouts With some MTL track on my last layout.

      regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt
      www.platelayer.com