Marklin 8104 locomotive

  • alki7466
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hi, - I am new to this group, so please let me know if I am posting in
      the wrong place!
      In order that I can order spares, I would like to know the number of the
      Marklin Z gauge loco which is part of the Prussian Rail Car Set 8104.
      Can anyone hep me out with this one please?
      Many thanks.
      Regards
      Alan K.

    • Ralph Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
        This loco 8104 was not available separately but is the same as 8895 painted in different colors .     You can find these in the 1986/87 catalogue.
        Ralph

      • Ben en Grietje Leoné
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
          If you look-up the exploded view of this locomotive you’ll find a
          different one
          81562 should be the correct view although it isn’t with any numbers in the
          view
          GreetZZ Ben

          Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan