Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL NTS Product Announcements

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2013
      The only trouble I have with all this good news is.............the lack of
      enough money to buy everything I want. :o(

      Great news Rob. It really is Christmas in July!

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2013
        We have put up photos of most of the new items announced during the NTS. Check out the link at:

        http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/2013-national-train-show-news/

        There are some real beauties coming!

        Rob

        On Jul 23, 2013, at 5:37 PM, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

        > The only trouble I have with all this good news is.............the lack of
        > enough money to buy everything I want. :o(

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        InterMountain and Tenshodo dealer