Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Budd passenger cars? TOFC?

  • John C. La Rue, Jr.
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 23, 2013
      "Cute" is the most common term among the ladies and is probably the reason there are so many women in Z. The term among the kids is "cool"; nothing odd about that as "cool" has been the universal term for approval since I was a kid and that was over 50 years ago.

      As for the men, remarks like: "Maybe if you water it, it will grow" seem to be more the norm.

      John C. La Rue, Jr.
      Bonita Springs, FL

      From: Edward Scullin
      Date: 7/22/2013 1:49:32 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      Loren
      Read your post, and have but one thing to say "cute is a four letter word".
      Had that one pulled on me at this years NTS
      Ed Scullin