Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Budd passenger cars? TOFC?

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 22, 2013
      Ed,

      I don't mind the term 'cute', but I know it bothers some folks. I think
      they are cute or neat or cool or whatever you wish to describe them as.
      Main objective at train shows is to share the excitement and enjoyment of
      our hobby with the viewing public, hoping our enjoyment will be a bit
      contagious and rub off on others.

      I'm willing to wager the one using the term 'cute' was of the female
      persuasion?

      Loren

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 23, 2013
        "Cute" is the most common term among the ladies and is probably the reason there are so many women in Z. The term among the kids is "cool"; nothing odd about that as "cool" has been the universal term for approval since I was a kid and that was over 50 years ago.

        As for the men, remarks like: "Maybe if you water it, it will grow" seem to be more the norm.

        John C. La Rue, Jr.
        Bonita Springs, FL