Re: [Z_Scale] NMRA / NTS Atlanta

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 7:15 PM
      This is David's 3rd Best Of Show Award. Congratulations to Mister Dave and crew. All did an outstanding job showcasing Z for the masses.

      Also, Ellen Shelton, Thom Welsch, and Joh Mui put on one heck of a display! Sharing their area was Richard Taylor of Raildream who ran a standing alone Z layout.

      All and all, Z was VERY well represented. It was an excellent show!!!

      Rob

      On Jul 20, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Don Avila <zbarr474@...> wrote:

      > Dave George won "2013 Best of Show" in Atlanta AGAIN for the
      > Golden-Blackhawk Z-Scale layout.
      >
      > ...don
      >
      > Sent from my android-big fingers & small keys / or voice recognition to
      > text.
      > On Jul 20, 2013 2:35 PM, "Brian" <cornbeltroute@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Just a couple quick inquiries, if I may:
      >>
      >> 1 - Are Budd passenger cars available in Z?
      >>
      >> 2 - TOFC is my greatest rail interest, so I wonder how well stocked Z is
      >> for TOFC rail cars and trailers. My interest is from the inception of
      >> TrailerTrain in the middle 1950s through the 1960s.
      >>
      >> Thanks much,
      >>
      >> Brian Chapman
      >> Evansdale, Iowa

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.