Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Rokuhan track

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 22, 2013
      Without getting out the Micrometer, Isn't there a slight variation in rail height between all 4 of the track manufacturers (Marklin, MTL, Rokuhan and Peco)
      Ed Scullin

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 27, 2013
        There is some differences in the trackheight. I did some measumerements some years ago, you can find it here(Only MTL, Märklin and Peco):

        http://www.platelayer.com/z-scale-track-dimensions.aspx

        I combine all 3 types, and I have also used some Rokuhan turnouts With some MTL track on my last layout.

        regards,
        Svein-Martin Holt
        www.platelayer.com