Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Rokuhan track number confusion - help

  • Gardenrails
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 22, 2013
      The Intermountain web site is a good place to look as it has everything listed with a PC before the track with the concrete ties.

      Mack

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 22, 2013, at 3:07 PM, "Greg Elmassian" <greg@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Mack, went outside and looked.
      >
      > You are right, the 056 is concrete ties.
      >
      > Not real happy my supplier gave me a mix of concrete and wood ties in the SAME order!
      >
      > Greg
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Gardenrails <gardenrails@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > The 015 is wood ties and the other is more than likely concrete ties.
      > >
      > > Mack

    • Edward Scullin
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 22, 2013
        Without getting out the Micrometer, Isn't there a slight variation in rail height between all 4 of the track manufacturers (Marklin, MTL, Rokuhan and Peco)
        Ed Scullin

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 27, 2013
          There is some differences in the trackheight. I did some measumerements some years ago, you can find it here(Only MTL, Märklin and Peco):

          http://www.platelayer.com/z-scale-track-dimensions.aspx

          I combine all 3 types, and I have also used some Rokuhan turnouts With some MTL track on my last layout.

          regards,
          Svein-Martin Holt
          www.platelayer.com