NMRA / NTS Atlanta

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2013
      Dave George won "2013 Best of Show" in Atlanta AGAIN for the
      Golden-Blackhawk Z-Scale layout.

      ...don

      Sent from my android-big fingers & small keys / or voice recognition to
      text.
      On Jul 20, 2013 2:35 PM, "Brian" <cornbeltroute@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Just a couple quick inquiries, if I may:
      >
      > 1 - Are Budd passenger cars available in Z?
      >
      > 2 - TOFC is my greatest rail interest, so I wonder how well stocked Z is
      > for TOFC rail cars and trailers. My interest is from the inception of
      > TrailerTrain in the middle 1950s through the 1960s.
      >
      > Thanks much,
      >
      > Brian Chapman
      > Evansdale, Iowa

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        This is David's 3rd Best Of Show Award. Congratulations to Mister Dave and crew. All did an outstanding job showcasing Z for the masses.

        Also, Ellen Shelton, Thom Welsch, and Joh Mui put on one heck of a display! Sharing their area was Richard Taylor of Raildream who ran a standing alone Z layout.

        All and all, Z was VERY well represented. It was an excellent show!!!

        Rob

        On Jul 20, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Don Avila <zbarr474@...> wrote:

        > Dave George won "2013 Best of Show" in Atlanta AGAIN for the
        > Golden-Blackhawk Z-Scale layout.
        >
        > ...don
        >
        > Sent from my android-big fingers & small keys / or voice recognition to
        > text.
        > On Jul 20, 2013 2:35 PM, "Brian" <cornbeltroute@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Just a couple quick inquiries, if I may:
        >>
        >> 1 - Are Budd passenger cars available in Z?
        >>
        >> 2 - TOFC is my greatest rail interest, so I wonder how well stocked Z is
        >> for TOFC rail cars and trailers. My interest is from the inception of
        >> TrailerTrain in the middle 1950s through the 1960s.
        >>
        >> Thanks much,
        >>
        >> Brian Chapman
        >> Evansdale, Iowa

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.