Re: Do you know your LocoZ??

  • Soccrdad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Cheers Alan.

      Yes, that is another way of finding out what locoz I used in the banners.

      (Contest Hint Alert)

      Even though the contest is open to everyone, Z Central Station members will have an advantage to search member profile galleries since I credited the photos with member ids. <grin>

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station